Guitar Ear Trainer is a series of tests, aimed primarily at guitarists, designed to improve your musical ear and knowledge of the guitar fretboard. In each test (also referred to as mode), the user has to recognize the note, interval or melody played, and provide the required answer. Guitar Ear Trainer will then notify the user whether or not his answer is correct, reveal the correct one if it wasn’t, and keep track of his previous attempts on that test. Most modes in Guitar Ear Trainer feature the fretboard image, which simulates the fretboard found on a real guitar. Navigate the fretboard by swiping left and right, and select a note by tapping on the desired string and fret.
The modes included in Guitar Ear Trainer are:
– Interval (Name): Recognize the interval between two played notes and input its name.
– Interval (Fretboard): Given a note and an interval name, use the provided fretboard to find the other note in the interval.
– Relative Pitch: Recognize the interval between two played notes and use the fretboard to find the second note.
– Melody: Similar to Relative Pitch, but with three or more notes played; use the fretboard to find all but the first. The number of notes can be chosen before starting the mode.
– Perfect Pitch: Recognize the pitch of the played note and find it on the fretboard. This mode is not intended as an exercise, as it is believed perfect pitch cannot be learned.
– Free Play: No challenges are given and no points are scored in this mode; use the fretboard to play freely.
In the options you can change the guitar sound (electric/acoustic) that will be used when playing notes, as well as the language of the app; currently, Guitar Ear Trainer supports English and Croatian. Finally, Practice Mode can be turned off for a more challenging experience, as most fretboard-oriented modes will not play the notes as they are selected on the fretboard.
All questions regarding the app are welcome, and you can email them to us at [email protected] Thanks for using our app!
+++ Version 1.02 (25.3.2016.) +++
– Fixed the orientation not being locked
Copyright© 2017 Android Apk News